2010年1月14日木曜日

The Schedule and Location of the MLC



  I’ll introduce about the schedule and the location of the MLC. First of all, this is MLC’s schedule. It opens 9:00 am and closes at 7:00 pm on weekday. But on Saturday and Sunday, it closes at 5:00 pm. And during vacation, opening a hall is the same time, but closes at 2:00 pm on weekday and 1:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
  Next, I’ll explain how to go to the MLC. You go to the Communication plaza and go up the stairs to the second floor. On the left side of you, you can see the Information Center East Building, it is next to the library building. You go through the corridor, and then you can arrive the MLC on the second floor.
  I think the MLC is good space for you to study, use computer and watch movies. So if you have free time or don’t have class, I want you to use MLC so much!
I want you to link to a map of NUFS!
You should check detail about the MLC!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿